http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpVuogzmWhg Here's the link to David's performance of Imagine this week. I agree that this was probably the best performance of the week. My favorite part - the very last note. It rocks out. So, check it out again if you want. :)
This blog is for us to come and share our opinions on American Idol. Feel free to invite anyone you know who wants to be a contributor on this blog. Let's Talk Idol!
9 comments:
Funny enough, these were my favorite performances as well. Great minds think alike!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpVuogzmWhg
Here's the link to David's performance of Imagine this week. I agree that this was probably the best performance of the week. My favorite part - the very last note. It rocks out. So, check it out again if you want. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RekJqUgL2w
Okay. Here's Brooke's too. :)
Thanks Sheri! Maybe you should post those links in a Post so people can be sure to notice them.
You guys are so funny! :) I really think we should have a finale party! That would be fuunn! :)
I am ALL about a finale party! Would people travel for it? I would totally do it here. I'd even feed you all!
Provo is an option too. Of course, that's if I'm still in Provo. And now I remember that I have no idea what I'm doing with my life come April....
I'd drive to Cedar!!!
And if no one else would - we could always meet in the middle and have it in Richfield! :) I'd host a party!
But my vote is for Cedar. Even if it's just us Jenny - I say we do it! :)
It's on! Finale party at my house! Woo Hoo!
And Sheri, I know what you are going to do after you graduate...you are going to come to an Idol party at my house!
Post a Comment