Tap, tap, tap...
Is this thing on? Is there anyone out there?
Insert crickets chirping here.
What do you say? Shall we dust off the blog for Idol Season 9?
Come on! It'll be fun!
What? You need more motivation that just "fun"?
Okay...how about this...
I happen to know of a good-looking and very talented Utah/Arizona boy who auditioned in Boston and will be shown on tonight's episode.
Any takers?
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm in for a great idol season. I will post/write on this blog as often as I can but I need to know the password. Somebody help? It will really be a great season with Ellen on board.
I'm totally in for season 9! I might not be as in tune at the beginning. The auditions aren't my favorite...and Biggest Loser airs at the same time. But I'm in for the long haul for sure!
I am going to watch but I am afraid Ellen might drive me away. I have a feeling she is going to try to make everything into a joke of some kind and it will get old. I hope I am wrong because I love this show!
Yes, he was amazing! I hope he goes far!
Steph - I will invite you to post, but I need your email address first!
Post a Comment